YOU DON’T HAVE YOUR SHIT TOGETHER? SCHOOL, WORK, FUTURE, YOUR FUCKING SELF? DON’T FUCKING WORRY ABOUT IT, IN TIME YOU WILL. AT THE MOMENT YOU MAY NOT BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND THAT’S OKAY. MAKE PEACE WITH IT SO YOU CAN MOVE FORWARD. YOU ARE STRONG, BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT AND YOU HAVE SO MANY OTHER QUALITIES THAT WILL GET YOU THROUGH THIS. YOU’RE FUCKING AWESOME AND YOU DESERVE THIS!
- Augustus Waters: "May I see you again?"
- Hazel Grace: "Sure."
- Augustus Waters: "Tomorrow?"
- Hazel Grace: "Patience, grasshopper. You don't want to seem overeager."
- Augustus Waters: "Right, that's why I said tomorrow. I want to see you again tonight. But I'm willing to wait all night and much of tomorrow. I'm serious."
- Hazel Grace: "You don't even know me. How about I call you when I finish this?"
- Augustus Waters: "But you don't even have my phone number."
- Hazel Grace: "I strongly suspect you wrote it in this book."
- Augustus Waters: "And you say we don't know each other."